Past Clients and Projects
A list of teams and organizations for which timStats, LLC has provided services.
- 2001-2011: United States Collegiate Athletic Association. Handled statistics for baseball, basketball, cross country, golf, soccer, softball and volleyball. Also assisted as statistician, shot clock operator, and public address announcer at the 2003 & 2004 national basketball tournaments hosted in Maine.
- 2006-2007: Saint Cecilia Summer League, Pro-AM Division. Provided statistics for most games.
- 1996-2003: River Rouge Days Labor Day Weekend Tournament. Provided statistics for most games.
- 1998: Centennial College Colts Classic. Provided statistics this tournament.
- 1999: National Women's Basketball League, Region 4 Playoffs. Provided statistics for this tournament.
- 2002: USCAA Division 1 Men's Basketball Tournament. Provided statistics for this tournament.
- 2003: AAU Girls Basketball Friendship Tournament hosted by Berkley High School. Assisted with scorekeeping and maintained list of all tournament results.
Single-team Game/Season Statistics
- 1996-2002: University of Michigan Dearborn Basketball -- men and some women's games.
- 1997-2006: Dondero High School Softball. -- JV for a number years before switching to varsity.
- 1998-2002; 2006-2011: St. Mary CYO Basketball -- scorekeeping for a few years followed by complete statistics for most games.
- 1999-2004: Berkley High School Girls Basketball -- statistics for most games.
- 2005-2012: Norup International School Girls Basketball.
- 2002-2006: Wayne County Community College -- home statistics for men's and women's basketball and two seasons of volleyball.
- 2006-2007: Anderson Middle School Boys Basketball.
- 2007: Marygrove College Basketball -- fill-in courtside statistician for a number of home games.
- 2008-2014: Tuesday night slow-pitch.